Robustness meets drive
Made to meet the highest requirements. The features of the K 36.
15” touchscreen with 3D graphics support.
15m/min. feed speed.
Radius profile scraper
More power. More productivity.
The key strengths of the K 36.
Design your machinery with your exact needs in mind.
Tough, low-maintenance machines
We guarantee that your production operation will run smoothly and your cost estimation will hit the mark.
Guaranteed value stability
A Hebrock is always an investment in the future.
The Hebrock K 36
- Max. edge thickness: 3 mm (optional up to 8 mm)
- Max. workpiece thickness: 60 mm
- Machine ready in 6 minutes
Grundpreis ab 61.490 Euro
Base price starts € 61,490
The K 36 – as multifaceted as your projects
- Similar to wood
Hebrock edgebanders are the right choice for just about every type of wood. No matter whether you are talking about solid wood, wood particle boards, coreboards, MDF or mulitiplex – you can always expect precise, clean edge processing (including final processing).
Similar to wood (HPL panels)
These HPL panels come in a variety of dimensions, thicknesses and surface varieties. With the help of Hebrock edgebanders, they can be efficiently and flexibly processed. Our machines are designed to handle a wide range of material dimensions. Pay attention to the particular technical profile.
Edgebanding on plastics, including PP sandwich panels, is a key aspect of trades. With the help of Hebrock edgebanders, you can achieve productivity and flexibility in your process work. And always provide your customers with first-class quality.
- Basic configuration
- Technical details
- Configuration options
Double motorized trim saw
- PLC control with 15” touchscreen
- Top-side fast-heating glue pot (maintenance-free)
- Support plate for edge material
- Automatic central lubrication of the corner rounding unit
- Visual display for workpiece sequence
- Workpiece support (folds out to front)
- Pot interchange mount incl. adhesive interchanger for PUR processing
- Surface scraper with dual-tracing
- Pneumatic roll cutting station (shears-type design, Hebrock system)
- Double roller overhead pressure system (ball-bearing mounted)
- Conveyor chain with permanently attached special links
- Radius profile scraper
- Buffer unit
|Max. edge thickness||3 mm|
|Min./max. workpiece thickness||8 – 60 mm|
|Min. workpiece length about||about 160 mm|
|Feed speed||about 15 m/min.|
|Ready to operate||about 6 min.|
|Max. power consumption||Ø about 7.4 kW|
|Electrical connection||400 V – 3 Ph – 50 Hz|
|Work table height||about 900 mm|
|Machine dimensions||5,250 x 1,300 x 1,400 mm (LxWxH)|
|Weight||about 1,750 kg|
|Exhaust connection||Ø 1 x 140 mm|
Second milling unit
Multi-radius profile scraper
Order directly online – to speed things up
Are you looking for the right replacement part for your machinery? It will certainly be available in our huge warehouses.
Top roll pressure