Robustness meets drive.
Made to meet the highest requirements. The features of the K 36.
10” touchscreen with 3D graphics support.
10m/min. feed speed.
Radius profile scraper
More power. More productivity.
The key strengths of the K 36.
Design your machinery with your exact needs in mind.
Tough, low-maintenance machines
We guarantee that your production operation will run smoothly and your cost estimation will hit the mark.
Guaranteed value stability
A Hebrock is always an investment in the future.
The Altendorf K 36
- Max. edge thickness: 3 mm (optional up to 8 mm)
- Max. workpiece thickness: 60 mm
- Machine ready in 6 minutes
Grundpreis ab 55.900 Euro
Base price starts € 55,900
The K 36 – as multifaceted as your projects.
- Similar to wood
Hebrock edgebanders are the right choice for just about every type of wood. No matter whether you are talking about solid wood, wood particle boards, coreboards, MDF or mulitiplex – you can always expect precise, clean edge processing (including final processing).
Similar to wood (HPL panels)
These HPL panels come in a variety of dimensions, thicknesses and surface varieties. With the help of Hebrock edgebanders, they can be efficiently and flexibly processed. Our machines are designed to handle a wide range of material dimensions. Pay attention to the particular technical profile.
Edgebanding on plastics, including PP sandwich panels, is a key aspect of trades. With the help of Hebrock edgebanders, you can achieve productivity and flexibility in your process work. And always provide your customers with first-class quality.
- Basic configuration
- Technical details
- Configuration options
- PLC control with 10” touchscreen
- Top-side fast-heating glue pot (maintenance-free)
- Support plate for edge material
- Automatic central lubrication (trim saw, corner rounding unit)
- Visual display for workpiece sequence
- Workpiece support (folds out to front)
- Pot interchange mount incl. adhesive interchanger for PUR processing
- Surface scraper with dual-tracing
- Pneumatic roll cutting station (shears-type design, Hebrock system)
- Double roller overhead pressure system (ball-bearing mounted)
- Conveyor chain with permanently attached special links
- Radius profile scraper
- Buffer unit
|Max. edge thickness||3 mm|
|Min./max. workpiece thickness||8 – 50 mm|
|Min. workpiece length about||about 160 mm|
|Feed speed||about 7 m/min.|
|Ready to operate||about 3.5 min.|
|Max. power consumption||Ø about 7.4 kW|
|Electrical connection||400 V – 3 Ph – 50 Hz|
|Work table height||about 900 mm|
|Machine dimensions||4,300 x 1,300 x 1,400 mm (LxWxH)|
|Weight||about 900 kg|
|Exhaust connection||Ø 1 x 140 mm|
Second milling unit
Multi-radius profile scraper
Grooving saw aggregate
- Your contact partner
- Callback service
We are here for you and look forward to your call. Or use the form to contact us.
Please select a country to find your contact person
You want us to call you back? Please leave your phone number and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will process your request and get back to you - Your Altendorf Group
Order directly online – to speed things up
Are you looking for the right replacement part for your machinery? It will certainly be available in our huge warehouses.
Top roll pressure